A little history about our business. Opening in 1947 Gerald Marsh joined the company in 1950. Having served his 5 year apprenticeship under GH Bell, Gerals joined the RAF to carry out his national service. On leaving the RAF Gerald returned to Horology in the workshops in Winchester where the restoration still takes place in our two workshops. Gerald continued working on fine clocks until taking his natural place as manager, the owner of the business in 1971 where the business continued for several years under the heading of GH Bell Antique Clocks. Gerald has encouraged young Horologists and apprentices in his time as owner with many travelling around the world.
Gerald later set up a business in the USA where he gained respect from institutions and collectors alike.